- LEARN TO RIDE - our balance bike is a great. The budget-friendly Champion Bike Classic comes equipped with air-filled tyres, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat adjusts to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.2 kg.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With a durable steel frame. You don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and enables the bike to grow with your child.
We have engaged the best cycle component manufacturers, material suppliers, and assembly plants, with all of our efforts centered around a deceptively simple idea: make a bike that excels in all ways, while maintaining its affordability & accessibility to as many families as possible.
What is a balance bike?
A balance bike is a two-wheeled pedal-less bike that teaches toddlers as young as 18-months to balance on two wheels. After a brief learning period, toddlers and kids learn to ride, jump and coast on their bikes with no assistance from their parents.
Balance bikes are a replacement for tricycles and training wheels as they are designed to be used during the ages that a child would typically ride a tricycle or use training wheels.
What are the main benefits of a balance bike?
In a nutshell:
- Fit kids much better than tricycles or training wheels
- Move easily and safely over uneven surfaces
- Are light and easy to ride – kids can ride much farther
- Provide years of fun and independent riding before they transition to a pedal bike.
- Eliminate the need for training wheels – balance bike graduates usually learn to ride a pedal bike in about 5 to 10 minutes, DRAMA FREE.